Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Typical uninformed campfire response and one I am unsurprised to see, and from you in particular.

How did you get the notion of, or even question if, the response you quoted suggested the police wouldn’t or shouldn’t consider clues that may or may not “offer the best reflections of the victims”?

That isn’t the message of Wages’ post, at all.
Unfortunately, Wage's post was simply a smear on good people. Does he really think think that just because his 2 daughters turned out fine, that is everyone's outcome? Why else would he post that?

It's not 1950, '80 or even 2010 anymore. People who fail to grasp that allow groomers to raise their kids.

I'm not judging those victims, or Wage's daughters. Personally, this entire thread is hearsay to everyone participating in it. But I will say that if the investigators ignore clues, ANY clues, they are committing malpractice.
Tyrone,
thanks for reconfirming you are an idiot.... Although, we all knew there was little doubt.
Telling that you are "concerned" about a smear of the members who were smearing two young women who were brutally murdered.
Your priorities and morals are different than most, thank God.
Obviously, you don't have teenage or later daughters. If you ever do, hopefully you will gain a clue.
Good luck. You need it.
Love,
Father Vinny

To the others who commented.
Otis is good.
(he had a cyst on the eye removed yesterday, caused by a weed piece in the eye from heavy pheasant cover)
Offerings are great.
Steelhead fishing sucks.
I am the best looking in my quartet. Still.

Have Dog

Will Travel