Idaho murders: Nearly 4 weeks after slayings, neighbor reportedly recalls hearing scream

December 8, 2022
A man who lives near the home where four University of Idaho students were killed last month has come forward about hearing a scream early on the morning of the attacks in the area of the crime scene, according to a local report. 

Inan Harsh, a local chef, told the Idaho Statesman he got home around 1:30 a.m. on Nov. 13 after working late. The home at 1122 King Street in Moscow, Idaho, was usually bustling, even at that time, he told the news site, but instead, "There was not a lot of activity." 

Hours later, as he began to fall asleep around 4 a.m., he said he heard what sounded like a scream coming from the area of 1122 King Street, the Statesman reported. However, Harsh reportedly did not think much of the scream and instead associated it with a "party sound" rather than one of more negative value.

"I didn’t think anything of it," Harsh told the news site. "After what happened, I’ve definitely had second thoughts. Maybe it was not a party sound"

He reportedly said he did not initially tell police about the sound, adding, "I’m not sure what good it does for them now."

According to the report, Harsh previously notified police about an unfamiliar black SUV that was parked near the front of the King Street home. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/idaho-mu...or-reportedly-recalls-hearing-scream.amp

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?