Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by wageslave
Simply amazing how out of touch some of you old, feeble, religious hypocrites are.
Quick to spout off a bible verse in defense of your stance of what you see as sin, but
beyond blind when the plank is sticking out of your eye. Disgusting. My two daughters
both act the same as K & M when with their besties, all the time. Always have. They are both married now... to men(oh, my God)
and still are the same touchy feelie way with there girlfriends. Are they sinning? You sick bastards don't have a clue
and prove your ignorance every day. Merry Christmas. You do more damage to the cause, then positive, by far.
Milestones around your necks is doing you a favor. At least it's quick.

Preach it, brother.

Give Otis a scratch for me.

Absolutely agree! Young girls that grow up together like sisters don’t have the “hang ups” that guys do in the same situation. Girls don’t have any trouble sleeping in the same bed PLATONICALLY with their girlfriends…no lesbian bullshit or other myopic “experiences” or fantasies needed. Girls their age and having grown up “as close as sisters” often feel safer and more comfortable having their best friend sleep in the bed with them. Our daughter and her girlfriends sleep in her bed when they’re over, on a “slumber party” (movie night) there’ll be up to 4 of them sleeping in her king size bed….no weirdness or lesbo crap at all, actually those girls would break the nose of anyone that accused them otherwise.

I, like EVERYONE else, don’t have any evidence or know any of the details so we’re all just pulling wild guesses out of our ass and hoping we’ll eventually be proven correct but it does nothing to further the investigation. By very virtue of the weapon it’s a close up, hands on, violent way to kill someone which gives the illusion (right or wrong) that it was personal, whether by a wanna be lover or ex boyfriend or .. or … or? It seems too up close and personal to be a random attack but this world is increasingly more evil and unrecognizable to me so who knows? All I know is that I hope that one young lady’s father finds the bad guy first before the cops….which doesn’t seem too far fetched considering…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~