Originally Posted by greydog
Between the city police, Latah county Sheriff, State Police, and FBI, there are allegedly, eighty-one patrolmen, detectives, investigators and special agents who are working this. I can't explain why they haven't just logged onto the 24HCF forum as an investigative shortcut. GD

The Fire is amateur hour compared to the forum boards at sites the kids at the school post on.
4chan and reddit have thousands of posts on the topic.

Difference is, those kids are much more vicious, they've partied in that house, they know who's who.

They all claim that one of the chick's has a Labradoodle in the house, first thing she does when she gets home is let him out the back sliding door to take a leak. The dog supposedly barks his ass off at everyone he doesn't know.

No mention of the mutt anywhere else.

The report of the other students being threatened by a guy with a knife before the murders? Them kids have the police report on that incident.

[Linked Image]

They know how to get from that house to other party houses by staying in the trees and not passing by the homes with security cameras, they have aerial views and maps they've drawn and posted.

[Linked Image]

And speaking of aerial views, the kids have drones they're flying around and looking in the windows.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

They even went live on YT and watched the police conduct their investigation.

Them kids know a thing or two about a thing or two.

They savagely tore into the kid by the food truck that was attempting to hang out with the two girls as the purchased food after they'd left the bar.

They knew who he was immediately, poor kid shouldn't of posted those pics of himself standing in the middle of a gut pile after he killed an Elk.. https://imgur.io/a/SV5fB4a .. they made him look rather blood thirsty in the threads before the police interviewed him and cleared him of any involvement.

So according to the police that kid was cleared, the girls 'private driver' that took them home from the bar has been cleared and the two surviving room mates were cleared.

No mention of Jack just yet by the police...or the Labradoodle.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?