Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Well if you had been paying attention to the Campfire Cowboys, you'd know that LEOs in general are corrupt, inept and incompetent. The FBI? 100% corrupt, inept and incompetent.

I don't know how much time you've spent around small town police or the FBI but I can assure you their competence and ethics tend to be well south of what most decent people would expect.

Typically.

I have zero experience with the FBI and next to none with small town police. I will totally buy that incompetence runs rampant in small town LEOs but Moscow really isn’t a small town in my mind. It isn’t LA but not Big Piney, WY either. I’ll take your word for it either way though.

I have however, also learned to not believe much that Campfire Cowboys preach and they’re always bitching about the FBI as well as LEOs in general.

YeeHaw!!!!! I have friends from there so not sure if they would be considered "campfire cowboys" but they don't have very good things to say about Moscow PD.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.