Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I don't think a pissed off ex could pull off something like this. Seems like a complete psychopath serial killer that might have killed before or a professional hitman..Someone with ice water in their veins for sure...

I don't see how a normal person who never killed before could snap so bad that they would use a medieval weapon like a knife instead of a gun...A normal person that just snapped would probably want to get in there, do the dirty deed and get out quickly, with as little trouble as possible, and I wouldn't think they would want to take the risk of using a knife when they could possibly get over powered or not know where to hit a person with a knife and possibly leave one of them alive by mistake.

You sure seem to know a lot about the mind of a psychopathic serial killer shocked

HA! I watch a lot of CSI, Law and Order, and Forensic Files. At any rate, just seems like common sense. If I'm going to kill 4 people, which I am not ever, my weapon of choice would not be a knife if I had better options. That's a little too up close and personal to me, but i'm not a crazy killer so what do I know? If it is a knife, it better be like a sword or spear or something, I wouldn't take that chance...I guess some average person could snap that bad...I mean that is some Medieval crap, why not an axe or a big sword or something? You'd have to really be one sick person or someone with past experience to use a knife...I wouldn't have the stomach for any of it..

You really think an Ex could snap that bad to kill 4 people with a knife and walk out and not be walking around like a zombie after doing something that heinous? After they come back to their senses I mean, they aren't going to be acting normal for sure.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/22/22.