Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by JeffA
Rumors, rumors, rumors!
Just to fuel the fire a little bit, have any of you followed the link to this kids hunting photos?
Did ya notice anything that might be special laying on the ground just below the gut pile, right of center?
You guys would never make good detectives.
Where's Dick Tracy when ya need him?
Saw that. Started to post it last night but wasn’t sure it was the same kid as the food stand guy. If it is, I’m sure it will generate a conversation or two.

Must be this part of the image that's noticed.

[Linked Image]

Just because the kid chose to use the murder weapon I mean a big knife to butcher his elk don't make him all bad.

The kids on the posting boards are all treating him pretty mean too.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]Too much information, this guy's filling in blanks at best, if he really knows anything at all.

It does check out that his parents are doctors in Boise though.
They have a 5800sf home in the hills.

They say the cops were all over the kitchen window that's beside the sliding glass door dusting for fingerprints, they are posting these pictures...

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

They might be thinking somebody was watching them or came in that way, who knows...
The little finger emoji is pointing at a handprint on the sliding door after the dusting job.

I thought this picture they posted was sorta interesting, damn kids are nosey little buggers.
Kind looks like a inside view of the same thing you can see above the cops heads as they were fiddling around the outside of the window.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'll say the food stand Jack looked very suspicious on that vid. Sure looked like he was tailing those girls.

The kids are convinced of it, that's for sure.

The Grub Truck guys got ahold of the police and gave them their video the same morning as the murders.
They live stream on Twitch while they sell food, there's a rolling chat window while they live stream where they can chat up the kids and tell them where they are at and what they are serving.

This is the original video they gave the cops

It helped the cops to create a timeline so they knew where the girls were and when. They gave a copy to the press, we all saw it in the news. The cops stopped there with their investigation of the video.

The kids got enraged, called the cops, told them Kaylees stalker was shadowing her in the video, the cops hadn't noticed.
Really, I don't think anyone would if you didn't know who he was and it wasn't pointed out to you. The kids all knew him.
He just appears to be another kid lingering around the group on the sidewalk.

Next came this video, if you watch the lower left screen you'll see the two girls go darting out toward the street as if maybe their ride had arrived.

At that point Food Truck Jack completely looses interest in the gathering and takes off walking away.

So the police 'cleared' him, the girls left with their friend in a car and Jack left walking.

According to the kids on the posting boards they are still badgering the cops about this which may account for this...

Originally Posted by Fox News
Detectives investigating the brutal murders of four college students nine days ago in Moscow, Idaho, have "looked extensively" into tips that one of the victims had a stalker, but have not been able to verify the information, police said on Tuesday evening.

The Moscow Police Department said they've received "hundreds of pieces of information" related to Kaylee Goncalves potentially being stalked.
LINK

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?