Originally Posted by greydog
I do find it a little difficult to believe that the other residents "found one of the girls unconscious and unresponsive". Then they called in some friends to get their opinion, I guess. They also found the room mate to be unresponsive (possibly because all of her blood was on the floor). They finally called 911 and several of them spoke with the 911 operator. Eventually the cops arrived. Even today, I can drive from one end of Moscow to the other in under ten minutes, even if I have to stop at every light. How long did it take the cops to respond? Not that it matters, the kids had already stalled for so long that there was no hurry. Maybe it all makes sense to the average university student, but my weird-o-meter is in the red.
If these kids are really so stupid that they think someone lying in a pool of blood and full of holes is just unconscious, the U of I needs to do a better job of screening at enrollment. GD
It's a land grant college. They have to take all high school graduates from Idaho. When I was there, they used freshman English to flunk out those who had no business being in college. I went through with a friend who graduated from both college and medical school with perfect grades except for a B in freshman English. The teacher didn't give A's no matter how well he did in the class.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.