Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Didn't spend much time in Moscow. Had some friends in the area I'd go visit. Go to the Tri-State store, the Wal Mart (then they put one in Pullman too) , Roseauer's, the shoe store downtown was good for our bi yearly pair of boots from Big Daddy. Didn't really get down to the south end of town much. But, it surely sucks for something like that to happen anywhere, much less a college town.

I'm guessing there were some "recreational" items at the party after the bar closed, therefor the passed out person. BTDT. And perhaps that's how the perp was able to cut 4 folks up enough they died? Roofies? Fentanyl?

I can easily picture a couple of scenarios where passed out dude was in his room, the 4 other kids in another, and passed out dude hears nothing.

Oh well, until Moscow PD releases more info, it's all just conjecture..

I think the wife is done with the TV so I can go watch HOCKEY now.

Hope the winter is average up there, nothing too cold like -75 or some scheidt.

Uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess you didn't read about the autopsy report... The other two roommates that lived were girls. They also say one of the female victims put up a fight.

That is the first I have seen or heard about the other two roommates being girls, and that one victim had put up a fight. The only autopsy finding I have read was that the 4 were killed by 'an edged weapon'.

Doesn't explain the unknown circumstances around the 911 call but I guess it is at least some sort of a step forward.

Hey I can’t hunt the news for you guys all the time..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.