Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I don't think a pissed off ex could pull off something like this. Seems like a complete psychopath serial killer that might have killed before or a professional hitman..Someone with ice water in their veins for sure...

I don't see how a normal person who never killed before could snap so bad that they would use a medieval weapon like a knife instead of a gun...A normal person that just snapped would probably want to get in there, do the dirty deed and get out quickly, with as little trouble as possible, and I wouldn't think they would want to take the risk of using a knife when they could possibly get over powered or not know where to hit a person with a knife and possibly leave one of them alive by mistake.

You sure seem to know a lot about the mind of a psychopathic serial killer shocked

HA! I watch a lot of CSI, Law and Order, and Forensic Files. At any rate, just seems like common sense. If I'm going to kill 4 people, which I am not ever, my weapon of choice would not be a knife if I had better options. That's a little too up close and personal to me, but i'm not a crazy killer so what do I know? If it is a knife, it better be like a sword or spear or something, I wouldn't take that chance...I guess some average person could snap that bad...I mean that is some Medieval crap, why not an axe or a big sword or something? You'd have to really be one sick person or someone with past experience to use a knife...I wouldn't have the stomach for any of it..

You really think an Ex could snap that bad to kill 4 people with a knife and walk out and not be walking around like a zombie after doing something that heinous? After they come back to their senses I mean, they aren't going to be acting normal for sure.
Not necessarily a ex, could be someone they shunned for whatever reason, there is no good reason... guaranteed they are looking for a psycho and maybe no evident the person was so. Likely a introvert. A knife is relatively quiet, unlike a firearm, of which I am sure are plentiful in Idaho.

This person went fron one floor of the building to another floor, all 4 were friends. Didn't mess with the ones on the first floor... whom would have heard gunshots, drunk or not they would have been alerted before the killer went to next floor... and his next victim's would have been alerted as well.

Knife's are definitely up close and personal and require some planning.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii