Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The FBI might be Gestapo at the top levels but they do have some very well trained people doing the real work. They're also very well financed.

They are all scum at this point.

The narrative used to be that only the upper brass were the ones who were corrupted.

That's total BS now.

If there's any there now, given that everyone KNOWS what the FBI is, then they are staying on with that knowledge and actively participating in the destruction of our republic voluntarily.

You're the poster child for why I believe next to nothing that Campfire Cowboys preach concerning LEOs and yes, I am aware that you were once one of some form. My experience with LEOs whether local, county, state or federal has been almost universally positive. They were very professional and respected my rights when I had to deal with them for whatever reason. That includes Moscow PD, Idaho State Police, military police as well as US Marshalls and ATF (though admittedly, not FBI). Are you sure you're not one of those guys who is an instant ass when a LEO initially asks a question, then tells everyone how big of a dick the cops were to you? I have seen plenty, plenty of people do that.

I am sure there are crooked and completely incompetent LEOs out there but IME they're the total exception, not the rule like so many on here seem to think.