Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Didn't spend much time in Moscow. Had some friends in the area I'd go visit. Go to the Tri-State store, the Wal Mart (then they put one in Pullman too) , Roseauer's, the shoe store downtown was good for our bi yearly pair of boots from Big Daddy. Didn't really get down to the south end of town much. But, it surely sucks for something like that to happen anywhere, much less a college town.

I'm guessing there were some "recreational" items at the party after the bar closed, therefor the passed out person. BTDT. And perhaps that's how the perp was able to cut 4 folks up enough they died? Roofies? Fentanyl?

I can easily picture a couple of scenarios where passed out dude was in his room, the 4 other kids in another, and passed out dude hears nothing.

Oh well, until Moscow PD releases more info, it's all just conjecture..

I think the wife is done with the TV so I can go watch HOCKEY now.

Hope the winter is average up there, nothing too cold like -75 or some scheidt.

Uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess you didn't read about the autopsy report... The other two roommates that lived were girls. They also say one of the female victims put up a fight.

Autopsy report Nugs?

Did you find one in the trash yesterday?

Nah, I guess I missed that part.

In today's world I prolly should have just said "They/Them" and that would have covered my ass whatever biological persuasion they were.

No but I found a tv remote for yo pussy whipped ass.. lol nugget out

Is that remote good for a LG Smart TV. We could use a extra, wife tends to have control. If'n I had another one I could try to override her.

I can send you some tater, I gots a bunch from the garden this year in trade if that thing will work. No use to me if it's only good for a Samsung TV.

Yes makes nugget sad you and your ol lady fighting over the remote..she always wins🥺

Nugget

Yeah, but she goes to bed early so I can watch my HOCKEY and eat popcorn then.

It's cool, she bakes good bread and has a better retirement than I do!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?