Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by JeffA
The biggest mystery here is that none of the Camfire regulars have posted here stating why it must be a Groid or an illegal that did this.
They must all be busy over on the Colorado bar shooting thread spewing their homophobic hate in support of that murderer.
Wrong - actually no mystery about that. To date there is zero evidence that the murders were committed by - as you so boldly state - "a Groid or an illegal" - and fair-minded thinking folks here do not work on such racially biased assumptions. On the more broad scaale, heavy evidence makes itself clear.
If I'm not mistaken, and I'm not going back through this now very long thread, I do believe someone suggested a possible drug deal gone bad or a pissed off dealer and it might be a cartel hit. That would at least suggest an "illegal".

Then again, maybe I'm imagining that post.

Do you think cartel's are using knives to collect bad debts these days? They want their money, if you kill everyone they are not getting paid.... this was not some high level drug deal gone sour. Just a couple kids out partying. The killer knew them and they knew the killer.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii