Just a short update:

Half-empty Idaho campus full of fear, grief

Nov.30th Seattle Times
Idaho — In a normal year, University of Idaho students would be bustling between classes and the library, readying for the pre-finals cramming period known as “dead week.”

On Wednesday, however, a little under half the students appeared to be gone, choosing to stay home and take classes online rather than return to the town where the killings of four classmates remain unsolved, said Blaine Eckles, the university’s dean of students. Some students who were in attendance were relying on university-hired security staffers to drive them to class because they didn’t want to walk across campus alone.

LINK

Meanwhile, not a word out of Washington DC.

No words of compassion or concerns for the 12,000 students and faculty effected.

No condolences for the victims families.

No words of encouragement or support for the teams of law enforcement involved.

Nuttin, notta word.

I guess that could be a unrealistic expectation, our president is a busy man.

He didn't find time to console the families of the four gentlemen that were found hacked into pieces and tosser into a Oklahoma River after their failed robbery attempt either.

Yet he's had plenty of time to reach out to all involved in the Colorado Gay Bar shooting and the Virginia Walmart murders as he rallies his troops to create more gun control.

Doesn't fit the narrative I guess, wrong weapon involved.

News of the Moscow Idaho murders is down to a trickle but there is some.

This guy, who some suspect as the supposedly 'stalker' involved keeps making himself available for news interviews.

He's the next door neighbor that says he watched through their windows as they partied 4 or 5 nights a week when he'd take his dog out. He's a law student and more of a concerned neighborhood I guess but his constant news interviews and personal admissions have landed him in a difficult spot.

Now he's stating he's carrying a gun full time.
Personally I don't think he's very intelligent, he needs to keep his mouth shut, wonder when they teach that in law school.

I think the police have a real good idea of who's done this and just can't get the evidence they need to make an arrest.
I think the Goncalves family knows as well.

Kaylee's sister is also doing interviews, earlier on in a interview she was pointing out how the police had the timeline wrong as to when her sister arrived home.
She went to a neighbor and got their Ring Doorbell camera footage and got the police corrected on their incorrect data.

I guess she's slyer than the cops.

Her father, Steve Goncalves knows a lot and he's talking.
The police are holding him back on what he can say.

I'm most positive he's talked to the kids that walked through that house before the police got there the day of the murders.
He has a lot of information, some of which he really wants to share for some reason but the police are asking him not to.

This is not the kinda guy you'd ever want to f_uck with and who ever did this took his most prized possession.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

He's a man with resources, he's a multi millionaire, the nature of the business he's in alone could give him some substantial electronic investigation capabilities, maybe more so than the police.
He's also hired his own private investigators.

Code writers could be looked at as advanced hackers, except they have no rules or regulations to follow.

If Steve knows who killed his daughter the guy needs to have much more concern of Steve than the police.

What Steve learns about the killer and how he learns it doesn't nessasarly have to hold up in court, he's seeking justice.

Steve has not had a funeral for Kaylee yet, he says he's concerned her killer may try to attend.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?