Originally Posted by Osky
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
So the two blondes were sleeping in the same bed. Seems strange that at least one of them wouldn't scream. You can't kill two people at once. Strange case.

That’s got me confused as well. A body jerks naturally, screams etc even when drunk there is a strong reaction. Our body’s will to survive is strong. Wasn’t it reported a lot of blood all around not just in the bed? How could one sleep thru all that side by side? One would have to believe the young man and girlfriend were side by side as well. You may get it done once but twice?
Has there been any indication of which floor the people were struck on first? Did I read correctly the two girls were on the lower floor?
If one person did this and killed two without alarm why risk going upstairs for a repeat, or stopping at a room below on the way out to whack the others?
Crazy story so much makes zero sense. Multiple attackers.

Osky
They were walking around fine at the food truck. They weren't wasted then, it didn't appear to me. I've been wasted, I know what it looks like. Maybe they got loaded at the house.