Being an expert criminal investigator you already know prosecutors are not required to include every bit of evidence or pc in an affidavit. Leaving out evidence is a tactic often used by prosecutors in an initial affidavit for arrest (why show all of your cards) and search warrants and prosecutors are not required to release their entire case to internet Perry Mason and murder she wrote types but am sure you knew that. The same experts on here complaining that the police should have arrested him the first week and they didn’t know how to conduct a proper investigation

I’m kind of disappointed this phd criminal genius turned out to be just another moron. I wouldn’t be surprised if he took selfies at the crime scene.

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by ribka
He sent his saliva in for genetic testing in the past so he voluntarily put himself in a national DNA database

Not very bright
Source?

I have read that genetic match was done by matching his father's DNA recovered from trash can in PA.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by ribka
He sent his saliva in for genetic testing in the past so he voluntarily put himself in a national DNA database

Not very bright
Source?

I have read that genetic match was done by matching his father's DNA recovered from trash can in PA.

Last edited by ribka; 01/08/23.