I think you might start seeing news reports about Kaylee having a stalker.

The kids on the 4chan and reddit boards have been raging on this kid since day one, they know him.

I posted a link to his photos in a earlier post in this thread, it's the kid with the hoody at the food truck that the police say they've cleared. His name is also Jack, not to be confused with the ex boyfriend named Jack.

This is all total BS rumor, take it with a grain of salt.

The kids have been saying Kaylee reported 'food truck Jack' to the police for stalking a couple months ago, he lives real close by.

Ethan Chapin, the dead guy, supposedly reported 'food truck Jack' to his fraternity and he was supposedly kicked out.

The kids have also stated "food truck Jack" has a huge collection of knives.

They've had nothing positive to say about this kid while at the same time speak highly of Jack the ex boyfriend just like Kaylees parents do.

Food truck Jack took all his social media sites down as soon as the video of him at the food truck hit the news.
But not before the kids snagged a few images and posted them elsewhere. That's the images I posted the link to earlier, he's standing in the middle of a gut pile with bloody clothes on, he'd obviously just killed a elk and dressed it out. One of the images shows him packing out the rack from his elk.

I think the kids could just be biased because he hunts and they don't like him. As far as the stalking thing goes and Ethan reporting him to his fraternity, idunno, it's likely to all be BS biased rumors.

Just wanted to throw this out there if the news starts running with the stalking story and the name Jack comes up, it isn't going to be the ex boyfriend Jack they will be speaking of.

I think Jack the ex boyfriend is probably the one that used the girls phone to make the 911 call.
They say the girls called friends to the house before the 911 call was made, being they all knew Jack he may have been who they called for help.

Keep in mind, this is all hearsay BS thus far.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?