Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by akasparky
Last week the kids on 4chan had posted aerial views of the surrounding area with the commonly used foot paths mapped out.
Could you post a link?

I don't think I can, the 4chan anonymous posting boards auto delete all posts.

Originally Posted by 4chan FAQs
Threads expire and are pruned by 4chan's software at a relatively high rate. Since most boards are limited to ten pages, content is usually available for only a few hours or days before it is removed.

There have been many 4chan threads with hundreds of posts that have since been deleted. Possibly others made screen shots of the maps and reposted on 4chan or else where online a guy could dig in and find them with a little searching.

Here is a link to a current active thread on the topic.

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/405268263/moscow-idaho-sorority-massacre-thread

These threads are brutal, makes the Fire seen like a kindergarten.
Lots of trash mixed with some seemingly valid information.

Example:

Originally Posted by Fox News
Steve Goncalves (Kaylee's fater) said Saturday on Fox News’ . “This wasn’t like a pinpoint crime. This person was sloppy.”

The killer “made a mess. And there’s a mess there. And they’re gonna have to go through that point by point and that’s going to take a lot of time. That’s why they reached out to other facilities to help them with that lab work,” the grieving dad added.

https://wfin.com/fox-national-news/...tion-is-taking-so-much-time-made-a-mess/

On the 4chan boards it's being described like this.

[Linked Image]

Who knows, time will tell.

I read a report saying the killer "let them bleed out". In other words he didn't kill them quickly, possibly avoiding injuring vital organs to prolong the events. He may have slashed ankles and wrists to control them. If it is a serial killer, he could be anywhere in the country by now.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell