Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
So the two blondes were sleeping in the same bed. Seems strange that at least one of them wouldn't scream. You can't kill two people at once. Strange case.

I have similar thoughts, but to play advocate, it's hard to say what kind of shape they were in after a night of partying. I could also envision a scenario where the attacker covered the mouth of one victim while simultaneously attacking the other, then going back to the first victim. There could also have been multiple attackers.

good point Columbo !!!

I could also flip it back and say a single attacker would have taken a huge gamble by planning an attack that relied on both sets of victims being in the same beds. One would reasonably expect the BF/GF to be together, but the other two seem like a stretch unless it was known that they bunked up together on a nightly basis. I'm sure everyone here could propose 10 theories and none of them would line up perfectly. I hope they get it figured out quickly, for the sake of the families and safety of the community.