Originally Posted by Leanwolf
An online community known as the "involuntarily celibate", or incels, who blame women for their sexual failings, fastened upon the document.[/i]

For whatever it's worth, an "incel" man, or "involuntarily celibate" man hates women with an undying passion. He also hates men who like women.

L.W.

That’s interesting! I’ve seen that word before a number of times and initially thought it was a typo but after seeing it enough I realized it isn’t a typo and I didn’t care enough to look further. There’s so many new words and acronyms that I can’t keep up with it. 😀

I did learn something today and it happens to be an acronym for another group of people that I already can’t stand.

Involuntarily celibate because they’re voluntarily unsociable. It probably makes it easier for the socially retarded to begin their wallow if they start from a position of victimhood and devolve from there. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~