Note: The big husky guy in both Grub Truck videos appears to be the only person to speak to the kid. Might be him they interviewed.

Idaho Eyewitness: Murdered Students 'Ditched' Guy at Food Truck That Night

11/25/22 AT 12:14 PM
Two of the University of Idaho students murdered on November 13 may have "ditched" a "super nice" man who was "trying to help them get home safe," according to an eyewitness.

Goncalves and Mogen spent the night before their murder at the Corner Club.

Joe Vidot, a local who was also at the club, described their time at the bar.

He said: "A lot of guys were talking to them at the Corner Club."

The local claimed Goncalves appeared inebriated, adding: "The taller girl with the pink on, she was glass-eyed. I audibly said 'Eww' out loud. She was just stumbling through."

Vidot left the club and went outside to the Grub Bus, a popular fast-food truck, with a friend.

Goncalves and Mogen showed up later, along with a man wearing a hoodie who police do not believe was involved in the murders.

Vidot commented: "I saw the guy show up with the two of them. The vibe I got from him is that he's super nice. He was trying to help them get home safe.

"He was funny, he was nice. He was there to make sure that they got home safe because they were super drunk. I thought he was a solid guy. Believe me when I tell you that his vibe was not bad."

Later Vidot said the two young women were picked up in a dark four-door sedan.

Describing their collection, he commented: "A guy got out and yelled 'hurry up.'

"I saw them get into the car and it looked like they just ditched him [man wearing hoodie].

"I said bro, they're leaving. He said what the f**k. And I said sorry, brother."

Vidot later went to the police and told them everything he had seen. Police do not believe the driver played any role in the murders.

News Week Link

Just to recap,

The Victims

Twenty-one-year-olds Kaylee Goncalves and Madison “Maddie” Mogen were best friends from childhood. A general studies major and a member of the Alpha Phi sorority, Goncalves was set to graduate early, next month. She already had a job lined up and had just bought her first car, a 2016 Range Rover. In fact, although she’d been staying with her family the week before, she was at the Moscow house specifically to show her new ride to Mogen and hang out for the weekend. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend of six years, with whom she shared a dog, but her mother indicated that the two were reconciling.

Mogen was a senior studying marketing and, like Goncalves, was in a sorority — but a different one than her best friend: Pi Beta Phi. An only child, she was considered a sixth sibling by the Goncalves family and joined them for family vacations. She had been dating her boyfriend, who graduated last spring from the University of Idaho with a marketing degree, for a year and a half. His mother said they had expected Mogen to join them for Thanksgiving.

Xana Kernodle, 20, was a junior studying marketing at UI. She was in the same sorority as Mogen, and they also worked together as servers at the Mad Greek restaurant. She had an older sister and had been dating Ethan Chapin for about a year.

Ethan Chapin, who turned 20 last month, was a triplet, with a brother and sister, both of whom also attended UI. He and his brother were in the Sigma Chi fraternity, and he was a student at the university for a year. His funeral was held Monday in Mount Vernon in northwest Washington, close to his family’s home and where he went to high school.

LINK

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?