Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Guessing Jack comes from means and probably has a very good attorney or team of attorneys.

Actually possibly not.

My guess is the day his social media accounts get deleted or made private will be an indicator he's lawyered up.

There is sketchy content on his sites that could be misinterpreted.

The other Jack, the kid with the white hoody that was lingering by the 'Grub truck' and has been cleared is possibly lawyered up, all his social media sites went down as soon as his face was on the news. Just a guess.

Jack, the ex boyfriend doesn't appear to come from a wealthy family. His parents are school teachers, kindergarten and 3rd grade.
They've lived in the same home for 25 years, Mom, Dad and 4 kids in a 1000sf 2 bedroom 1 bath. Jack's sister is also a college student and possibly his younger brother. That's gotta spread a teachers salary rather thin.

The ex girlfriend is the flip side of the coin. Her dad has a 4000sf, 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath pad in Coeur d'alene and equestrian acreage north of the city with another 4000sf 7 bedroom 5 bath home.
Pops also just bought Kaylee a new Range Rover so she could safely drive between Moscow and home through the winter months. Her younger brother is also a student in Moscow.

Her parents appear to think highly of Jack, they seem more situated to hire a good law firm but maybe not all things considered.

Both these families have very unique last names, all this stuff pops right up with a simple search.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?