Originally Posted by deflave
Akasparky,

I commend you for providing these updates while confining this topic to one thread.

A very rare thing these days especially among your age group.

Thank you, you young whipper snapper you...

The only reason I've been posting these headlines and social media rants has been to archive them all in one location for future reference if someone years down the road trys to research the events as they unfolded relating to this case.

The thread took on its own life just like it has on all the other social media platforms.

With the slightest bit of information about those closely related to the murders people started pointing fingers and making assumptions.

Just like the mainstream news works, toss out a little bait and viewers makeup their minds, it becomes facts, their reality.

Then along came the homophobic with their rants based on two girls touching, hugging even sleeping in the same bed.

Myself, I've truly enjoyed seeing our resident 'mall cops' raging on me for the content of news posts I've copied and pasted.
Pure display of their brilliance and comprehension.

Kinda interesting, a social experiment of sorts.

Better tie this in so it's complete.

The Arrest of Bryan Kohberger, a Campfire View

The entire outcome of the crazy media stories and the insane rants on social media is 100% the fault of the 'were not releasing any information' information the Moscow Police released.

It's all on them and their inexperienced, stupid antics.
The Moscow chief of police just couldn't bare the thought of not being in charge as the Incident Commander of such a high profile case.

We had a 911 call from one of the residents phones....but we're not gonna tell you who we talked to but there were a few...

Two of the girls that were killed frantically tried to call a ex-boy friend moments before they died.....

We received this video from a food vending truck...

We've cleared all the people we've pointed to, but we're not gonna tell you why

Total complete ignorance, if you're not releasing information, don't release information, nothing wrong with that.
But continually tossing tantalizing bits and pieces out to the media causes exactly what's been seen with this case.

The entire case could probably be used for training on what not to do.

I personally think the combined efforts of the Idaho state law enforcement and the FBI have made an arrest despite the hindrance of the Moscow Police Department.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?