Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Slavek
Need to send 🇵🇱, 🇷🇴, 🇱🇹,.... or Ukrainian military will collapse. 😔

Why don't you head on in? Do your part.
Better yet, why don't we cut off all aid to those countries and put them on cash on delivery COD. I hope they wear themselves out and decide war is a stupid idea. I would feel bad for Ukraine but I believe they caused this.

Put aside your hatred for Joe and The Hoe.

Ignore all the propaganda from BOTH sides.

Look at a strategic map.

This was was ALWAYS going to happen.
You listed 63 wars we've involved ourselves in. I get the idea you approve. Not what I would expect from a Libertarian.

That list is why our debt is eating us alive. We haven't paid for WW1 which we had no business in. We are 30+ TRILLION down now.

I'm anti-war period, end of story unless our 49 states on the NA continent are being actually threatened which by the way Mexico is actually allowing now

It makes me sick to think of us throwing away our huge inheritance over what goes on in shi tty countries posing no threat to us. In case you haven't considered it we have the resources right here to sustain our needs. And if we were wealthy (which now we are not) the rest of the world would gladly bring us what we need.

We are not an Island nation such as Japan or the British. We cannot be blockaded and starved. It makes me sick to think how for a fraction of what we've spent we could have fortified our nation, stabilized our coastlines, watered the arid west, secured our border, put all our people to doing meaningful work instead of the cheaper (in the short term) of herding the lower classes into the black, white, and hispanic ghettoes.

Instead we have involved unnecessarily ourselves in first the Spanish/American war, WW1, WW2, and your 63 listed wars.

I know you would like to feel like whatever part you played was meaningful and worthwhile but now we are on the verge of disaster of our own making.

That phone/computer you typed that on. Where was it make, and did the parts come from?
How does your post have anything to do with what I typed. I would think that we in the USA could produce a laptop computer or smart phone without farming it out to some slave labor outfit in Asia. If not, you can bet they would love to sell us stuff for dollars. If only dollars are worth something, and if we keep heading the direction we are going with all these free arms we so generously give away and sending our military all over the world our dollars could become worthless as the paper they are printed on.

Keep this up and all the dollar debt all these countries hold could get dumped in one fell swoop. Wonder what a 12 pack of eggs would cost then. I don't owe anyone a nickel. What will happen to the system if all those dollars paper and virtual come home to roost all at once? Check out other nations that stupidly inflated their money supply and how it worked out. at least it cured the obesity problem in Venezuela.

How's the mass retirement of Baby Boomers affection labor and capital markets?

Are you familiar with the concept of the value chain of labor and why it's important for manufacturing?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell