Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Only a completely brain dead moron would think any of this is worth risking a nuclear war.

Putin threatens nukes, you pee your pants and appease him.

He counts on people like you, to act like people like you.

The NWO cabal keeps antagonizing a nation that has nuclear capabilities, and you have no problem with that. To think Russia should have made a doormat of itself like the USA has done in recent years is plumb stupid.

No sir, I don't believe in the "NWO Cabal" and I don't believe anybody was antagonizing Putin, and even if he was "antagonized" invading a sovereign country in violation of territorial guarantees deserves international opposition.

Nobody wants Russia to be a doormat. It's the former USSR states who don't want to be doormats to a revanchist Russia, as they were under the Iron Curtain. Putin wants to revisit the geopolitical place and power of the former USSR, and he wants an insulating layer of client vassal states as a buffer and resource around Russia, as was the situation for the USSR.

I understand what he wants and why he wants it, but I also understand that the former Soviet client states don't want that, and they have a right to refuse, the right to ask for help in opposing that, and others have the right to help them in their opposition.

Hatred of Biden and what he represents doesn't mean you have to kiss Putin's rear as a function of thoughtless reflexive opposition.