Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by Bristoe
$5.5 billion ain’t nothing to sneeze at no matter how you tend to frame things. Quadrupling their former contributions is no small thing either.

I’ve yet to see anything you’ve put forth here that has happened that you were and are right about.

Oh,...it seems that the things I've been reading about the situation in Ukraine have been fairly accurate,..and unlike you, I have no agenda.

You've been talking MSM nonsense since day one and haven't gotten anything right.

I don't know why you bother. You're not dumb enough to not know that the mainstream media's narrative is propaganda.

The latest stuff you've been claiming is totally off the wall. You're wrong. You've always been wrong, and you *know* that you're wrong.

The only thing I can figure is that you hope to fool some of the people who don't look into the matter enough to know what's actually going on. But you've made a fool of yourself in the process.

Typical Bristoe when he’s got nothing of value to say.
Then he flies straight to the personal ad hominem bs he’s so noted for.

You’re just a flat out liar when you say that you have no agenda on a thread that you started.

Try again.

Ohh (shrugs shoulders).

Toot-

Explain to us why anyone who disagrees with you is a liar? I can give at least 10 examples of this just in the last week? You deceive and deflect, just like a little snake. Look in the mirror.

Just answer everyone’s number one question: why did you change your screen name from Old Toot to Houston_2?

Again franni you’re a liar. I disagree with liars such as yourself.

And you’re a consistent liar which one would expect you to be.

Try that same mirror you suggested.
Another classic response, no answers just more deflections. Good grief what a coward. Again, we’re all liars and you must be the honest one, thanks for clarifying.

No franni not at all. I never said that all were liars.

Just several of you are bald faced liars with you being one of them. That’s all.

There’s no deflection whatsoever. You’re a liar pure and simple.