Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Originally Posted by Swamplord
She's a fkn broken record idiot, do these retarded UkeTards really think anybody actually takes their posts as fact ?

everytime these UkeTards post about the Uke war it's always msm bs that's total nonsense

brainwashed retards attempting to appear informed & intelligent, nothing is more hilarious and idiotic at the same time, it's always the same morons as the fool on the left in this meme

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Couldn't say it better and the fool comes back with the "dead commie" BS when Russia is an Orthodox Christian nation and hasn't been "commie" for over 30 years!

Ukraine is not Nazi either, fool.

Everything relevant to the reasons for this conflict and the REAL enemy of the people goes completely over their heads.Might as well try to communicate with a stump.

MAGA!

Same goes for you too, buddy. Russia is not our friend and they want to knock us off our perch. I don't blame them for wanting to, but I'm not going to be suckered into thinking they are not behaving badly.

I think the facts are sailing right over your head too, but I can do that without personal insults.

You really put a lot of effort into this topic. It's almost like it's a job to you.