Originally Posted by jaguartx
You're a traitorus POS, Plumdumb. The proof is out on the election fraud and you support the traitorus perpetrators of it.

Jag, this is a Ukraine thread, the election fraud thread is thataway ==>. As in, somewhere else. Not here. Shall we discuss your professed belief that Obama and George Clooney kidnapped a little girl while the paparazzi were photographing them, rode her around in a speedboat in public, then raped her, killed her, and are ate her while taking more pictures? And you believe somehow those images were made public? FFS man if you want to bring up distractions to discredit somebody, you are toast.

You are not the low IQ dumbfughk....

Thanks?

The evidence is in on Hunter and PedoBiden on Metabiota and Faukki and Obama shuffling millions to Wuhan for Illegal GOF work on Covid-19 through Echo Health Alliance and like the dimocommie operative scum you are you follow the criminal code of deny and obfuscate.

The 'Q" and "Connect the Dots" threads are also thataway ==>. Are you lost?

I didn't lie. I told you the truth was going to come out and your scumbags would go down. How did I know?

Rest assured jag, we all believe that you believe it. Nobody else does, but you go ahead and cope as you must.

Q told us the Patriots are in Control.

No, "Q" isn't telling me anything. You might believe in Q and what is attributed to "Q" but few others do.

You just lied and denied the truth.

And here we see that your belief in Q has become religious. I am now a Q-denier because I disagree with you. That is the same doctrinal model used by the Global Warming cult. If we disagree with their orthodoxy, they discredit and slander us as "deniers."

Last edited by plumbum; 05/27/23.