Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by tdoyka
i find that whenever someone goes all Karen on me, i will ignore them. their vulgarity doesn't impress anyone and in no way will they convert me or like-minded people. when you are trying to get on a conversation and someone will be like fudge you, you piece of schite, it is better if you ignore them. i'll talk to people about issues, you can be for or against the issue. you may eventually that i will come to their side.

Why would you be so self absorbed as to think that someone cares to convert you or bring you to their side?

This, as if we need the Genius Crew on our side. Let them lose their nails grabbing at straws like the Smith/ Trump indictment.

All it will do is get the folks educated as to the faults of the Treason Act and educate them about the presidents declassified documents power of 1979.

Then the people will realize the Treason committed by Zero, Kilery, Bill and the Bidets Bidets releasing classified info to our enemies.

Trump sucked them into another Treason Trap.

People don't like me being mean and calling the pukes stupid so I will call them Geniuses.

I will defer to Military Intel,

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/26/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin