Hey Dr virologist Antelope sniper

Did you post this? what a gullible anti science moron

"Based on how the vaccine's targeted, I'm not convinced that's true. I got the Phizer version yesterday and it specifically targets the spike proteins that allow it to attach to cells, so it would take some significant mutations in just the right locations for a new strain to evade the vaccine. One of the strength of the new vaccine technology is it's ability to target a wider range of viruses than the traditional methods. I'm looking forward to what they can do vs. the standard flu and rhino viruses with this technology. If we can get rid of those as well, that would be a huge silver lining for this ordeal".

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by ribka
Hey mr virologist I laugh every time I read your old Faucci inspired covid lies. Cant believe you won't admit what a fool you are posting lies on here regarding covid. You don't even know the difference between a virus and bacteria. You project your same lack of knowledge and ignorance on everyone of your posts

own it

Hey sniper remember during covid you pushed the untested Faucci vax stating it worked but it killed thousands of Americans and you supported the lockdowns that destroyed our economy. I remember

How many years have you been a virologist? lol

I'll let your own words reveal your lack of intelligence

Re: Looking for video about vaccine harms
kk alaska #15923428 03/21/21
Online Content
antelope_sniper

Campfire Ranger
A
Colorado
Originally Posted by kk alaska
A couple of days ago there was a video by a leading vaccine DR who claims that the vaccine will only help current Covid 19 strains not the future and will strengthen the virus.

Can't find any links?

Based on how the vaccine's targeted, I'm not convinced that's true. I got the Phizer version yesterday and it specifically targets the spike proteins that allow it to attach to cells, so it would take some significant mutations in just the right locations for a new strain to evade the vaccine. One of the strength of the new vaccine technology is it's ability to target a wider range of viruses than the traditional methods. I'm looking forward to what they can do vs. the standard flu and rhino viruses with this technology. If we can get rid of those as well, that would be a huge silver lining for this ordeal.

Houston 2 ( toot) was pushing the Gates globalist fake Covid scam daily for over a year on here. The old boomer coward ran away like a little bish until he created his new ignorant cut and paste sock puppet houston2

Originally Posted by hicountry
Houston, thanks for making my point.

Russia, China, nk and Iran are already joined at the hip.

Somewhere with today's clueless leaders, there must be someone who understands what's at stake.

BTW, Kennedy also removed nukes from areas bordering the USSR as part of the compromise.

Seriously, are you cheering on WWIII ?

You believe in Eugenics ?

Must be a Gates follower....

Once again, using the Beer Bug to divide the Fire.

Is that all you got?

Keep it up bot.
You're making my point for me.

Last edited by ribka; 05/05/23.