Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Willto
Lol another boomer who doesn't understand the Soviet Union fell over 30 years ago.

The Soviet Union was basically just Russia ruling all the countries it overran in WW2 with proxy governments which they set up. The central power of the USSR was always in Moscow. Only idiots and paid propagandists fail to see this. Only you can say which of the two you are. None of those countries outside of Russia itself were willingly a part of the Soviet Union and they took advantage of the economic collapse to get out from under Russia's boot. Now shills like yourself tell these countries that for the sake of peace they should just surrender their countries back to the same oppressors they escaped from before. Well if the thought of Putin's ball sack resting on your chin gets you hot then knock yourself out. But you have no right to tell the countries he is invading how they should respond to his aggression. I hope Ukraine becomes a graveyard for the entire Russian military. Maybe when enough Russian men are feeding the worms in a shallow grave somebody will grow a spine and put two in the back of Putin's head for the sake of the country.

JFC. you never disappoint with you basic lack or history Biden boomer. Go back To your skill level of Murder She Wrote or the Golden Girls on hallmark

I bet you've never travelled more than 50 miles from your place of birth and have child's ( Boomer) understanding of the world.

I notice you didn't say what part was wrong. Just 2nd grade level insults to deflect the fact that you cannot defend Russia and Putin with actual facts. Now run along little Russian bot. Your daddy Putin's balls aren't going to lick themselves. That's your job. LOL!

Last edited by Willto; 05/15/23.