Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by Greyghost
But nowhere in that agreement does it say that Ukraine should stand by and just let Russia invade and occupy their country and they should just lay down for it. And believe me, THEY WON'T....

Phil
Great.
I'm wholeheartedly in favor of them fighting to the last man, and killing plenty of Russians along the way.
I'm in favor if them doing it without our Treasury and manpower.

How do you feel about over 20,000 American troops on the Ukraine border? Should the US enter the war and escalate it? If the did would you go over and fight with your military age family members?
I would think the 'without our treasury and manpower' statement would cover that, no?

It does and it did….some people are so entrenched in their position for and against involvement in a country that is none of our business that they HAVE to argue even with those whom share the same opinions.

FWIW…. I completely agree with George. Let them kill each other to the last man without one more American dollar and NO AMERICAN LIVES! If any Americans want to fight for Ukraine let the liberals go!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~