Originally Posted by ribka
Youve spent your entire life and resources living as far away from dirty dark skinned people in a land of white privilege and supremacy

I certainly don’t want to interrupt a good bitch slap contest or get this thread off track 😂 nor am I defending Buzz since he seems capable enough of responding but I don’t see how your accusations quoted above against Buzz are in any way an insult?

I’ve intentionally lived my life in a way that minimized my contact with minorities and brown people and I make absolutely ZERO apologies for my discretion.

Ribka….Are you really pushing for equity and inclusion of minorities against the will of the non-brown population? If Buzz living in Montana or Wyoming and not being around blacks, browns and homos is being used against him then I’m in the same boat….TFF.

You aren’t a mud shark are you?

I live where .02% are black and I promise you that isn’t a coincidence…. I don’t like diversity, at least unnatural forced diversity, and I don’t care how many effeminate liberals take issue with me. I enjoy my white privilege and I celebrate the complete lack of diversity in this community that I’ve chosen to raise my white kids in.

We hate compulsive diversity so much that we still stand to say the Pledge of Allegiance and my white daughter absolutely publicly destroyed and embarrassed the LGBTQ dipshit that didn’t stand for the pledge as well as a little brown Mexican kid that couldn’t be bothered to stand for the pledge despite his family coming here for presumably a better life. We use our white privilege to display our love for God, Family and Country and we don’t apologize for doing it.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~