Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Your post is wrong and you know it. I’ve never screeched about Covid. You use the very same bullscchitt , lies and mischaracterizations that you just described.

You’re definitely hung up pedos like several others of your ilk are here.
Since you won't say you're not Toot, everyone knows you are Toot, which means you were a Tier-1 Covtard

goalie I never recall you and I previously ever having so much as a single cross word between us.

But it’s been interesting to watch your progression to this point. Another well thought of poster here described you fittingly saying you could go from civil discourse to full out nasty in a single post.

Before we part ways here I state clearly that I have the deepest admiration for you in the field that you claim to be in and I have absolutely no reason to doubt so much as one single word that you’ve written about yourself and your work. I’ll go even further to say that yours is not a profession. It is a calling and a labor of devotion to your fellow veterans that you’ve answered.

Have care.

1. Yes, I can be rather hostile. Not sorry.

2. You are Toot. Toot lied about me, and insinuated you knew people at the VA that could make my work life difficult.

3. Toot (you) mocked me for taking a promotion to a job out of direct patient care, saying I was a coward for doing so. That was after ok did sedation for a few hundred aerosolizing procedures during covid.

So GFY

I was and am right about you in what I said as shown above.

You are wrong.

You, too, can go and do the very same to yourself.