Originally Posted by ribka
You packed all your gear in 14 miles. Then You packed a ram on your back 14 miles with all of your camping gear? Wow you’re super man ? That’s gotta be 150 lbs.

I’ve fished the Shoshone at that’s maybe 500 feet elevation gains on a packed hiking trail. Nice try

I was hunting the salmon river breaks area. You have no clue how wild and steep it is. Plus all of the dead fall.

But hiking a flat packed well groomed public hiking trail is easier than hunting canyons with dead fall and busting brushLol. Dang buzzy you know a lot about hunting lol

You should go on
Meat eater!!

Go back to truck hunting closed forest roads dwarf lol

Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Buzzy where you been

Waiting for you to hang a picture of another rat whitetail, babble about hunting big grouse, and brag about the scroungy black bear you shot.

Head on down to the elk section and post a picture of all the elk you've shot.

Laffin'
😛

all shot on closed forest service roads.

Buzzy I shot my elk about 4 miles from the nearest OPEN NOT CLOSED forest service road last year with a bow. Do you have one of those handicapped placards hanging from your mirror again elk hunting?

4 whole miles? You're a real badass.

My ram in the North Fork of the Shoshone was 14 miles one way.

BFD...

Here you go Tommbot/Fibka,

Norton Peak and Mahony lookout taken from a work site at the top of Little Loon:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Was a strange day, while hiking to the top, watched a plane get banged up on the Mahoney airstrip. Hiked out a couple days later, found out the guy banged up the struts, prop, and broke his wrist...he got lucky:

Airstrip he banged up his plane on, Mahoney.

Looking toward the divide between Loon and Little Loon.