Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Tyrone
South Korea and Indonesia to exclude US dollar from bilateral trade – sign MoU to promote bilateral transactions in local currencies.

https://www.newscast-pratyaksha.com...de-us-dollar-from-bilateral-trade-78287/
Based on posting history, 90% of the folks on here won't understand the significance of this.
Would have been unthinkable before the weaponization of the dollar.

One wonders how a few here can be so wrong for so long but yet still pontificate.

Originally Posted by Daveinjax from 9/15/2022
I just want to again predict that Russia will take all of the Donbas and all of coastal Ukraine to Moldova. That means Odessa. I will also predict that if NATO keeps up the provocations Russia will take ALL of the Ukraine.
I stand by this prediction 100%
I just want to again predict that Russia will take all of the Donbas and all of coastal Ukraine to Moldova. That means Odessa. I will also predict that if NATO keeps up the provocations Russia will take ALL of the Ukraine.

Spot on Daveinjax!

The rotation of Wagner may be a ruse but it may also be a normal rotation out. Some people don't seem to realize that Wagner grunts are human. They are fighting a very tough and ruthless enemy...even the toughest fighters can only endure so much until they may become ineffective.

IF they withdraw, they will be replaced not only by Chechens, but also by well trained and rested Russian forces. This against who?

Remember Prigoshin is actually a civilian now and Wagner answers to the Russian high command. Putin has been criticized by his people for not engaging in all out war. The Soviet economy is very stable and their arms production is second to none with R and D of ISR capabilities a priority.

This, of course unless you want to believe the Deep State "Empire of Lies" propaganda media that has been lying to the world for over a year.

The Russians will prevail some time this Summer. Wait till the "Rasputitsa" dries out!

"an armed society is a polite society"