Got to range a couple times and no ammo. Twenty miles out to ground squirrel fields and no rifle. Own several Weatherby's, got to elk camp and had the 257 bolt in the 30-378. Spare rifle on hand so still good to go. Left life jackets at home for a 7-day family whitewater trip. Discovered as the shuttle driver pulled away. Had to hitchhike to town where I could only rent what I needed. Left Coleman fuel at home on a camping trip. Took steelhead fly boxes on a trout trip. Wrong reel and line on a trout trip. Wrong tent on a spring bear hunt. Left entire clothes bag at home on another trip - bought new duds on the way. Drove out of camp and left a bucket with about $150 worth of lines and ropes that I'd placed beneath the truck to shelter from the rain and snow. Did not realize that was so expensive until I went to replace them all in a single purchase.

Have driven off and left waders or knives on site. Luckily, I recovered those. Same with some wood cutting gear like peavey, axes, and shovels.

Did not hook to the boat once, but realized that about a mile from the house.

None of this would happen if I didn't have so much sh-t or if I simply made up check lists.

Thank God I seem to get all of Cookie's stuff loaded.

Last edited by 1minute; 08/06/17.

1Minute