I didn't say there were no medical benefits. That is being accepted and on at all levels on a daily basis. What I addressed was the half-life activity of the drug. It's fact. proven repeatedly.

Fight the man, tell us about all the upstanding adult weed smokers your know, etc. I see the kids that come into our ER and you and their stories are often different. A Little bit of weed, a little bit of alcohol. Perhaps barbiturates or amphetamines. Who knows. So don't play the innocent game with those who see some other sides of the cube.

Best feel good drug made is amphetamines. Heck everyone should be able to get it when they want. Ya, some won't be able to handle it, but for the rest that can let them be free men acting freely. HooooRaaaa!!!!

I have nothing against the free man thought. I do have a problem with it when it may hurts mine. Same with motorcycle helmets. Bang your brains out, makes no difference here. But cover your own health insurance to the point the public is never going to have to pay a penny for your care. Then ride free, die young and leave a beautiful body. Whatever.....

Last edited by battue; 08/19/17.

laissez les bons temps rouler