Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by irfubar

And you got to admit Jeff does and says wacky things that make a person think WTF?

I will admit I've been known to bust Jeff's balls myself. I try to save that for when he does something truly wacky though. Fishing on a hunting trip and the like is far from that IMO.

I know that Jeff's politics get under a lot of people's skin here and he catches a lot of crap for that. But that's just the internet. If he was your neighbor or some guy you met in a bar most would just laugh and shrug off the politics, not go full retard.

And I do get a kick out of the nitwits on the freak show ("Hunter's" Campfire). Talk about living rent-free in someone's head. I really like the "call-out" threads: "No evidence of Russia Collusion, Jeff O goes on suicide watch."

I guess the joke's on them. Jeff wasn't on suicide watch, he was hunting, and killing a really nice buck while the nitwits were sitting at their keyboards. Just like I am now, LOL.

In the past JeffO and his post have been, shall we say entertaining. One thing he never did was personally attack another poster. He was essentially a nice guy, with goofy views.

Well since Trumps election Jeff seems to have grown a set and is emboldened. He isnt the "nice " guy anymore . He is the one who has gone full retard.

He has sided with the far left and has taken to calling conservatives out and questioning our patriotism etc....

Well if he wants to play that game, I say bring it. Cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen!

Sucks that these threads are infected with politics but politics like it or not has touched every aspect of our lives.

We have let the left slide and ignored them in the past, they simply refuse to let us be and want to encroach on every aspect of our lives.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.