Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I just killed a possum. Ears are still ringing, 16" .223 is pretty damn sharp. Yowsa.

I think rosco should name it.

I think irfubar should predict it's size, how I killed it, how much I respect it, and how that all reflects on my degenerate personality. .

Then he should eat it.

Mr. Beans should do a Euro mount.

Actually, they have rather striking skulls, unlike anything else in North America. But why shoot a 'possum?

In years past, for the chickens. We are taking a year off from livestock (and kids) so that's not why though. Don't like them around the house. They can live out in my woods, along with any other critter, with impunity, but start coming around the house and getting into it with Chloe (my dog) then it's game over.

Chloe may look like a muppet (damn you BMT) and be sweet beyond description but she has a cold, cold heart when it comes to the rodent kingdom. She is the boss of them. This possum didn't agree. Boom.

I'm gonna need irfubar to do his judgy-judgy thing to achieve enough motivation for hero pics, though. And if Deflave is gonna "mount" it, he'd better... har har..... get on it. And if smokepole is gonna fall off his prurient high horse (my God I'm punny this morning), he'd best get to smokin'.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!