Originally Posted by battue

I have nothing against the free man thought. I do have a problem with it when it may hurts mine. Same with motorcycle helmets. Bang your brains out, makes no difference here. But cover your own health insurance to the point the public is never going to have to pay a penny for your care. Then ride free, die young and leave a beautiful body. Whatever.....

I feel the same way about anyone that uses tobacco, alcohol; other drugs or engages in high or even low-risk adventures. No one should expect anyone else to pay their freight.

Any anyone that is using tobacco or alcohol and gets on Jeff-O's case is a hypocrite.

Full disclosure: Back in the late 60's my younger brothers and I had a saying "Better living through chemistry." That included mushroms and cactus. I smoked weed for about 12 years and cigarettes longer. Gave it all up but still enjoy an occasional glass of wine with my dinner.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.