Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by irfubar
JeffO,
Did you read my post regarding "B" tags in Wyoming?

If all you want is a hunt and the challenge of success why use a premier trophy unit that takes years for people to draw?

As far as trophy mounts and stroking ego's I am sure that is true for many? Not me. I truly enjoy looking at my trophy antelope everyday.
It bring back memories of the hunt and the challenge and good times, and it is beautiful!

I believe a quality mounts preserves more of the animal and shows respect for the animal, we may have to agree to disagree on that?

As far as your challenge , reminds me of a few months back when you said you accomplished "super human things" the last couple of years?
I wanted to compare accomplishments, because I also accomplished a lot, never considered myself super human nor bragged as such, never heard back from you on that challenge?

I would like to congratulate you on your successful hunt and a fine trophy though.

And you are a fine cheerleader for the deep state, congratulations, be prepared to be on the wrong side of history though, and yes you will be judged.

The superhuman thing was tongue in cheek, as is much of what I type, though that gets lost around here. That said? What I've done in the last ~ 5 years, in sum total, wouldn't be matched by many guys in my age range. Just a statement of fact. If you'd like to talk more about that I'll go into detail in PM's. I'm not getting into a public dick waving contest here.

I accept you congrats and please allow me to sincerely thank you. And I'm genuinely surprised to hear him described as a quality buck in that sense. Guess even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn! grin

We'll see about the latter and who judges whom. wink

LMFAO.

"Kudos" to you. And all the other homos on disability that want to try and blend in.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house