Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by irfubar
JeffO,

Maybe you should stick with activities like burning man. There you could smoke all the weed you want and oogle naked hippy chicks.

I find the way you are treating that antelope disgraceful. That unit is a premier trophy unit that takes years to draw. Many people covet that tag and hunt and would treat it with the respect it deserves and not be so cavalier about it.

You go on a lifetime hunt and don't have a proper camera? And spend time fishing? really?

And you plan to let the head rot in your yard. WTF?

Leave these tags for people who will appreciate them.

First you were making fun of him saying he'd have some long involved story, and shoot a dink. Neither of which happened.

So you were wrong, go ahead and admit it. Some people like to mount heads, some mount the horns. Some only care about horns and don't care about the meat which is the wrong way to think IMO. Some very good hunters mount neither head nor horns. It's really none of my business. That you're making it yours says more about you than it does about him.

And berating him for going fishing? Take a long step back.

Fair enough, it isn't a dink and Jeff did work hard and earn it.

I guess my point is if you are not interested in a trophy why not get a b tag in Wyoming?
Shoot all the does you legally can, enjoy the hunt the meat the experience etc...

My point regarding fishing was in my experience when a trophy hunt is the goal you stand a good chance of blowing the opportunity if you don't focus on the task at hand.
You can fish anytime, you cant hunt antelope in Oregon anytime.

Now fishing after your trophy is down is awesome and smart and makes for a great trip.

And you got to admit Jeff does and says wacky things that make a person think WTF?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.