Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
You traded weed samples at your antelope camp and that's how you do it in Oregon?

I love your threads....

I can neither officially confirm nor deny that there was a very surprising amount of that sort of thing happening... 40-65 year old guys, big hunting rigs, ATV's, every overt sign of redneckitude... yet.... we seem to have entered a very enlightened new era in that regard. At least in Oregon.

I'm ok with that.

Read this this morning:

"The researchers found that those who took marijuana on a regular basis had greater global oxygen extraction fraction (OEF) and cerebral metabolic rate of oxygen (CMRO2) as compared to the non-users. The study also showed that the cerebral blood flow (CBF) in the putamen — a round structure located at the base of the forebrain that is linked to learning — was much more in marijuana users than non-users."

I'm. Just. Saying.

Does that mean you hunted smarter not harder while you were playing redneck? Lmao...

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
You traded weed samples at your antelope camp and that's how you do it in Oregon?

I love your threads....

I can neither officially confirm nor deny that there was a very surprising amount of that sort of thing happening... 40-65 year old guys, big hunting rigs, ATV's, every overt sign of redneckitude... yet.... we seem to have entered a very enlightened new era in that regard. At least in Oregon.

I'm ok with that.

Read this this morning:

"The researchers found that those who took marijuana on a regular basis had greater global oxygen extraction fraction (OEF) and cerebral metabolic rate of oxygen (CMRO2) as compared to the non-users. The study also showed that the cerebral blood flow (CBF) in the putamen — a round structure located at the base of the forebrain that is linked to learning — was much more in marijuana users than non-users."

I'm. Just. Saying.

Does that mean you hunted smarter not harder while you were playing redneck? Lmao...

No, I hunted hard and probably kind of stupidly <grin>. And stone cold sober. But back at the campground it was quite the social scene, and what I described was just... the truth.

PS- bet I'm rednecker than you. wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!