Enjoy conversing with you because you generally make valid, succinct points and usually avoid getting overly personal. I'll give you a mulligan because clearly I upset you. But to MY point, what you are saying there clearly illustrates why, in my view, guys like me should be talking about this. If not me, who? If not here, where? If it's not talked about, then how do attitudes evolve and change? Do you not agree that attitudes should evolve and change? Why exactly am I supposed to be so ashamed of this? Why exactly do I have to stay in the closet so to speak? Because some people are idiots about it? To avoid hurting some precious lil feelers? crazy

Buck up, troopers, and to turn the rhetoric around just because it amuses me, stop being snowflakes about this with your trigger words and micro-aggressions. It's no better than the wacky-pronoun gender-confused kids these days pitching fits about "whatever". Get over your preciousness.

Guess that's sort of pointed your direction but it's a more general statement. I'm just aiming at you 'cause you aimed at me.

Peace out.

Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Would you be busting on that if I'd said there was lots of IPA trading up there? Doubt it.

Wrong. I don't like to read about people drinking in hunt camp either. Not that I'm against drinking, it's just not one of the things I'd dwell on if I was writing a post about a hunt. It sends the wrong message and it's not what hunting is about. At least for me.

Say what you want about alcohol vs cannabis, the fact is alcohol has been an accepted part of our culture for millennia and weed still is not. Moderate alcohol use is not offensive to most but weed is offensive to many. So your post is offensive to many and yes, I get that you don't give a sh** and I think that's sad.

Just like you don't give a sh** about those horns, I get that too. But as you can see, many do so your posting that photo is just another example of sh**-stirring and attention whoring. Congratulations. "Stick it to the man." We are not "the man."

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
SP, your points are duly noted. Looking back it looks like I aimed my diatribe at you- I hadn't meant to. But consider this. Would you be busting on that if I'd said there was lots of IPA trading up there? Doubt it. In my personal experience in terms of, well, EVERYTHING alcohol is far more damaging than weed. You're a smart and reasonable guy; you see the hypocrisies there. If I'm on the leading edge of opening folks minds on this here then so be it. Getting hated on comes with that territory. I can take it. Anyway, you'll be seeing this behavior in a whole lot more hunting camps. Like it or don't; it's here. As I said it surprised the heck out of me. Camo'd up redneck-lookin dudes kept whilping it out. Weird and a little shocking- that's granted. Also a plain fact and IMHO in the big picture a good thing. Time will tell.

Out.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 08/20/17.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!