Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by smokepole

I know that Jeff's politics get under a lot of people's skin here and he catches a lot of crap for that. But that's just the internet. If he was your neighbor or some guy you met in a bar most would just laugh and shrug off the politics, not go full retard.

And I do get a kick out of the nitwits on the freak show ("Hunter's" Campfire). Talk about living rent-free in someone's head.

Seems we might agree about Jeff. I don't understand why any thinking person would be on the political left.

As far as living rent free in your brain, yup, you can't seem to get me out of it. Your problem, not mine.

Ugh. Another factual correction. I'm not on the political Left. Nor am I on the political Right. YOU try taking a centrist position on issues up on the loony forum and see how you get branded. I'm contesting that branding. They don't get to define me. They lie.

Can we not talk politics on the General Hunting forum, please? I'm done; if you guys want to spin out in that direction I'll just unsub from the thread and you guys can have at it.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!