Originally Posted by irfubar
As much fun as it has been matching wits with the vortex of retardation. I concede you win.

I am making a cardboard sign to hold while standing on the street corner . I want free game meat, how should I word it?

Have a deer to spare? god bless

Homeless vet have a possum to spare? god bless

Will work for elk. god bless

Or would I be better off showing up at CoyoteHunters home?

Denver rescue mission?

This is all new to me so some guidance would be appreciated. If this works and I get free game meat I can sell my guns and blow the money on hookers and cocaine.
Woohoo

I have the hookup. A gal here at work brings me jerky and sausage each year. She says her Dad gives it to her but she and her kids don't care much for it because it's ... you know ... wild. I wish I knew more like her.

At my old job certain non-hunters were always watching what I carried into the building and waiting for the hunters bounty.

In Saskatchewan hunters could donate their waterfowl to a local meat pantry. I think a nearby one was located in a COOP building. Drunk hunters staying at our motel would make a big waterfowl display on their tailgates in the parking lot mid-morning, let them bake in the sun, after they slept it off they would gut them and drive them to the meat exchange for drop-off. It always looked to me like there was more going into the freezers than being taken.

Remember the free cheese? At certain points they couldn't give it all away. I heard that the quality of the free cheese was top notch. That it was actually better than the good brand names sold in supermarkets, yet because it was free it got treated with suspect - like it was a government plot.

I'm always suspicious of the intermediaries in handouts. I don't trust government ones. I am far more favorable toward churches or, for example, Red Cross. Sounds like Coyote Hunter has a pretty good way of doing it. Probably gets quite a bit of it to recipients who would actually appreciate it.