Originally Posted by irfubar
Well CoyoteHunter, good for you, you can pat yourself on the back and impress your liberal friends with your compassion.

If you choose to assist drug addicts and alky's that is certainly your right.

I personally choose to support young working families whom are struggling in today's economy ( those who choose to help themselves and all)

I do question your willingness to use our game animals for your accolades. Maybe you should consider giving some of your paycheck to the mission?

Or better yet invite the homeless over for an elk steak dinner?

As usual Deflave is correct, the vortex of retardation , welcome

My wife and I have chosen to donate our time and money to many charities and other organizations we feel provide societal benefits over the years, not that that is any of your business. Denver Rescue Mission is just one and I have no regrets helping people down on their luck or needing help even if their problems are caused by self-destructive behavior.

We give to whom we choose and in the amounts we choose. Considering you have zero idea about either, your post is a study in stupidity.

You definitely have a severe case of holier-than-thou.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.