There is no shame in politely stating somebody shot a nice buck when they didn't. Lord knows I've been the recipient of similar disingenuous remarks.

However; Jeff O is a fugking idiot. Not because he grows, sells, and smokes weed, and not because he burned 15 years worth of points on a dink. He's an idiot because he's a gun nut that votes in favor of those that oppose guns. I mean, JFC, how low does your IQ have to be to vote against things you are in favor of? And how fugking retarded do you have to be to join a pro-2nd Amendment forum and opine about such things day in and day out and expect to receive anything short of a "fugk you" whenever you start a thread? Then again, based on all the ass sucking and help he receives on a thread with this unprecedented level of retardation, maybe we can begin to understand why this country is in the fugked condition that it is right now.

I know, have hunted, and shared camp, with irfubar and I got news for everyone that hasn't had the pleasure of meeting him. He is the definition of a self-made American entrepreneur and likely accomplished more in his 20's than some dumb fugk, commie lovin', sack of schit like JeffO will with his whole life.

So if he wants to berate that POS excuse for a wall hanger, I'm all for it. Because that's a POS of a wall hanger and animals deserve to die at the hands of better people.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house