Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Ol' Piss Head (thanks for the great name rosco!) is officially in the process of becoming.... whatever. Hopefully a Euro style mount. We'll see what happens. Stinky fugger.

[Linked Image]

I'll update things as the "curing" process unfolds.

Truly appreciate the advice and well-wishes guys. It's was a really fun experience and I can't wait to hunt them again. My buds (not that kind, silly) and I are plotting a trip to Wyoming next year. If the meat is as good as everyone says... this is just a first antelope of many.

Also had a great time hanging with and sharing intel with all the great guys at Page Springs CG. If you stumble across this thread, as you know, the general vibe up there was of sharing and rooting for each other to succeed- it was awesome. Salute!

Thinkin I'll un-sub from this thread now. I have stirred enough pots for one thread. smile

Thanks again guys- haters included- for an entertaining and informative thread. One more episode of As The Campfire Turns. I knew you wouldn't let me down and it's been fun.

GD you are not the brightest guy in town.. To help with the process why didn't you cut the hide off the head and get it down to the skull. But I'm sure you just took that photo to get a stir out of people. As smomepole said you are [bleep] stirrer and live for this [bleep]. I left Oregon 19yrs ago and because of folks like you makes me glad I'm never going back..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.